Policies and FAQ
FAQ/Terms and Conditions:
- Preorder TAT varies on a case by case basis depending on each fabric supplier.
- Retail Shipping Time: 1-3 business days. Business days do not include weekends or holidays.
- We are a smoke free, animal friendly environment. All fabrics are prewashed in Tide Original and dried to prevent as much shrinkage as possible. If you have skin sensitivity issues and are worried about the Tide hiding in the fibers of your fabric, you can put a little vinegar in your wash and that will take care of the issue for you.
- Shipping: Shipping is based on weight. I do ship internationally. All packages/purchases shipped PFRE-LFRB come with $50 insurance. First class packages do not come with insurance. We are not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages. I try to combine shipping when possible, $1 shipping overages will be refunded.
- We recommend washing in cold water and hang drying to keep your colors as vibrant as possible.
- What is Sezzle? Sezzle is an online payment platform that allows you to pay for your order through 4 small installment payments (usually 25% down), spread over 6 weeks, rather than paying the full amount at once. Sezzle is 100% secure and does not charge you interest on your payments. It does not require a credit check.
- There’s no refund once order is placed and checked out. If you file a claim with Paypal without coming to me first to address any issue you may have, you will be removed from the group. If you cancel your order- you will not be refunded. No exceptions.
- There are no refunds for sizing issues. All bodies are constructed differently so something that may be a perfect fit on one person may not fit perfectly the next.
- You have 7 days to inspect your items once your tracking shows “Delivered” to address any issue you may have.
-In the event a fabric package in transit to me is lost by USPS, Fedex, UPS, or another shipping service only store credit will be offered.
- RETURN POLICY: Due to the nature of customs, there is no refund nor return policy unless your garment is flawed. Please inspect your item once received, you have up to 7 days to message me regarding flaws. I will always do my best to take care of any issues you may have.
- FLAWS: Since everything is handmade, occasionally flaws are bound to happen. I do try my best to look over all items for flaws but at times, something might not be noticed. In the case you item is flawed please contact me and I will do my best to take care of any issues you may have. Due to the custom nature of the product, I cannot guarantee that I will have enough yardage in stock to replace your order, but most of the time it can be repaired and returned within a few days.
-I reserve the right to not do business with you at any time, for any reason. I work very hard to keep this business running smoothly and if I feel you are rude or disturbing the peace- you will no longer be allowed to shop at Nayvie Grae.
By Purchasing any item from Nayvie Grae, you have read and agreed to all terms above.