Policies and FAQ
- Preorder turnaround time varies on a case-by-case basis. Typical turnaround time is 3-6 weeks for fabric printing/shipping, 3-5 business days to inspect and prep all fabric, and 2 weeks to get everything sorted, cut, stamped, assembled, hemmed, trimmed, inspected, and packaged for you. This turnaround time is subject to change based on preorder volume. In the event this changes you will be notified via the Facebook Group weekly updates.
- Retail shipping time is typically 1-3 business days. Business days do not include weekends or holidays. This is a mama run business so this may change at times based on illness or emergencies. In the event this changes you will be updated via the Facebook group.
We are a completely smoke free facility. Our studio is attached to our family home which does include our family pets, but they are not permitted in the studio areas. All fabrics are prewashed, without detergent, to rid any chemical residue that may be left over from the printing process and dried to prevent as much shrinkage as possible.
Shipping is based on weight. I do ship internationally- in the event there are duties or fees, the customer is responsible for those additional charges. All purchases are shipped through USPS and those shipped priority come with $50 insurance. First class packages do not come with insurance. We are not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages. If you would like to purchase additional insurance, please let me know before printing your label and we can get that taken care of.
We recommend washing in cold water and hang drying to keep your colors as vibrant as possible. In the event they hit the dryer, they will not ruin so don't fret, but keeping the fibers away from high heat will protect them and keep them in tip top shape for years to come.
Paypal, Shop Pay, Shop Pay Installments through Affirm, Sezzle, and Klarna are all accepted.
Sezzle is a third party, online payment platform that allows you to pay for your order through 4 small installment payments (usually 25% down), spread over 6 weeks, rather than paying the full amount at once. Sezzle is 100% secure and does not charge you interest on your payments. It does not require a credit check.
Klarna is a third party, online payment platform that allows you the option to pay in 4 installments interest free, pay in 30 days interest free, or pay with monthly financing with credit options offered in their partnership with WebBank, member FDIC.
- There’s no refund once order is placed and checked out. If you file a claim with Paypal without coming to me first to address any issue you may have, you will be removed from the group. No exceptions.
- There are no refunds for sizing issues. All bodies are constructed differently so something that may be a perfect fit on one person may not fit perfectly the next. If you would like to see a sizing chart and there is not one available, please let me know and I will make that happen.
- You have 7 days to inspect your items once your tracking shows “Delivered” to address any issue you may have. I am human and each item is handmade so mistakes do happen occasionally.
-In the event a fabric package in transit to me is lost by USPS, Fedex, UPS, or another shipping service only store credit will be offered if I am unable to obtain a replacement.
-Due to the nature of customs, there is no refund nor return policy unless your garment is flawed. Please inspect your item once received, you have up to 7 days to message me regarding flaws. I will always do my best to take care of any issues you may have.
Handmade Flaw Clause
Since everything is handmade, occasionally flaws are bound to happen. I do try my best to look over all items for flaws but at times, something might not be noticed because guess what? I am human! In the case you item is flawed please contact me and I will do my best to take care of any issues you may have. Due to the custom nature of the product, I cannot guarantee that I will have enough yardage in stock to replace your order, but most of the time it can be repaired and returned within a few days. I will always do whatever I can to make it right!
I reserve the right to not do business with you at any time, for any reason. I work very hard to keep this business running smoothly and if I feel you are rude or disturbing the peace- you will be blocked from all Nayvie Grae sites and affiliates.
By Purchasing any item from Nayvie Grae, you have read and agreed to all terms above. If you have any questions or any issues at all please feel free to contact me!